RESEARCH LOCOMOTIVE AND TRAIN HANDLING EVALUATOR DEFINITION--CONCEPT 2. VOLUME II--ESTIMATED COSTS
This report contains the cost estimated for a Research Locomotive and Train Handling Evaluator. The costs contained herein are given in summary form and also broken out according to major components of the Evaluator. Major item material lists are included for each major Evaluator composit.
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 1, PB-276492, also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-276490-SET.
Turpin Systems Company16611 Roscoe Place
Sepulveda, CA USA 91343
Grumman Aerospace Corp.Bethpage, NY USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost estimating; Estimates; Human factors; Locomotive engineers; Locomotive operation; Railroad simulators; Simulation; Specifications; Train operations; Training devices; Training simulators
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive engineer's tasks
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00170070
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/56.V2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-64192
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM