URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL AND BUS PRIORITY SYSTEM, VOLUME III. MAINTENANCE MANUAL
This manual describes the procedures and detailed equipment documents required by a trained operator or technician to maintain the Urban Traffic Control System (UTCS) Bus Priority System (BPS) in proper operating condition. The UTCS/BPS computer program provides for the continuous detection and recording of system malfunctions. The operator is informed of a malfunction via three devices: the Control Panel, the CRT display and the Line Printer. The techniques described herein allow the operator or technician to analyse is system malfunction indication, isolate the malfunction to a particular piece of equipment and restore the system to normal operatonal status. /Author/
- Sponsored by DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Sperry Rand CorporationSperry Systems Management Division
Great Neck, NY United States 11020
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Computer programs; Equipment; Manuals; Strategic planning; Traffic control; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00170014
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76-184 Final Rpt., FCP 32B1-022
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-7605
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM