PROPOSED RULEMAKING CONCERNING PASSENGER AUTOMOTIVE AVERAGE FUEL ECONOMY
The Environmental Impact Statement reviews the environmental impact of passenger automobile fuel economy standards for model year 1981-1984 and beyond. The review includes an analysis of the environmental effects of the standards on material substitution, diesel engines, noise, water usage, air quality, and solid waste.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Machey, J M
- Publication Date: 1977-6-24
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Diesel engines; Energy; Environmental impact statements; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Noise; Solid wastes; Standards; Water consumption
- Old TRIS Terms: Substitutes; Water utilization
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00169772
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/HS-803 185
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM