CANDE: SYSTEM MANUAL
The manual presents logic for a Fortran computer program CANDE for the structural design and analysis for culverts. The purpose of the manual is to aide the engineer and/or computer analyst in the following tasks: (a) installing CANDE on a host computer, (b) increasing blank storage capacity for large problems, and (c) extending CANDE to incorporate new solution theories, pipe models and soil models. Also, the general architecture and cross reference of subroutines are documented with basic programming strategy. The report includes the source listing of CANDE with liberal comment cards. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- See also PB-275808. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E13, PB-275806-SET.
Naval Construction Battalion CenterCivil Engineering Laboratory, Point Mugu
Port Hueneme, CA United States 93043
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Katona, M G
- Smith, J M
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer memory; Computer programs; Concrete pipe; Corrugated steel; Culverts; Finite element method; Manuals; Mathematical models; Soil mechanics; Steel pipe
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrugated steel pipes
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00169767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-77- 7 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM