CONSTRUCTION OF A COMPREHENSIVE CAUSAL NETWORK. VOLUME 2. LITERATURE REVIEW AND BIBLIOGRAPHIES
This report describes how sources were identified, selected and reviewed; it summarizes the findings and presents a structural overview of the findings. An annotated and general bibliography and detailed reviews are in the appendices.
- See also Volume 1 (Phase 3), PB-275 624.
Center for the Environment and Man, Incorporated275 Windsor Street
Hartford, CT USA 06120
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Joksch, H C
- Reidy, JCJ
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 241 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bibliographies; Coding systems; Countermeasures; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Drivers; Highway traffic; Networks; Planning; Reviews; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzing; Coding; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00169748
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-592, CEM-4206-583b
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01506
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM