ROSEBURG AIRPORT INDUSTRIAL PARK FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS, OREGON
The purpose of the study is to analyze and evaluate certain parcels of Roseburg airport acreage for its potential commercial or industrial development. The outcome of this analysis will include a recommended general plan and economic evaluation of carrying out this plan. The objectives of this feasibility study will be to critically and objectively evaluate the economic, physical and financial merits of developing a light industrial/commercial park at the Roseburg airport; Analyze the physical characteristics of the subject site; Evaluate market demand for land use and identify the potential of maximizing return and absorption; Provide a development plan for the subject properties and establish planning and management guidelines leading to eventual implementation of the proposed program.
- Prepared by DMJM Hilton, Roseburg, Oreg. and Jarvis (Jack) and Co., Inc., Roseburg, Oreg.
Hilton (DMJM)Roseburg, OR USA 97470
Jarvis (Jack) and Company, IncorporatedRoseburg, OR USA 97470
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; City planning; Communities; Economic development; Economic factors; Evaluation; Feasibility analysis; Finance; Land use; Landing; Management; Market research; Market surveys; Planning; Technical assistance; Urban development
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Old TRIS Terms: Roseburg airport industrial park
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00169687
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-77-0157
- Contract Numbers: EDA-07-6-01677
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM