MONTANA'S MAJOR ENERGY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS: CURRENT CONDITIONS AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
This report discusses major energy transportation systems in Montana, future developments in Montana's coal-related transportation systems, and proposals to supply petroleum and natural gas to Montana.
- Prepared by Polzin (Paul E.), Missoula, Mont.
Montana Energy Advisory CouncilHelena, MT United States
Polzin (Paul E)Missoula, MT United States
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Competition; Crude oil; Electric power transmission; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Gas pipelines; Natural gas; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Petroleum pipelines; Pipeline transportation; Railroad transportation; Reviews; Slurry pipelines; Traffic forecasting; Transmission lines; Transportation; Transportation modes; Unit trains
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Geographic Terms: Montana; Western States
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy transport; Reviewing
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00169641
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM