A TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF OFFSHORE INDUSTRY AND ITS IMPACT ON THE MARITIME INDUSTRY 1976-2000. VOLUME II
Volume Two examines the various impacts on the traditional maritime industry of offshore industry development, and describes the areas of planning needed by the maritime industry to accommodate those impacts.
- See also Volume 1, PB-272 983, and Executive summary, PB-272 985. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-272 982-SET.
BDM Corporation7915 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA USA 22101
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Durfee, J H
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Deepwater harbors; Economic analysis; Economics; Electric power generation; Energy conversion; Environmental impacts; Fisheries; Fishing; Gas industry; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Labor market; Legislation; Mineral deposits; Mining engineering; Nuclear power; Oceans; Offshore platforms; Offshore power plants; Offshore structures; Offshore terminals; Oil spill cleanup; Petroleum; Petroleum engineering; Petroleum terminals; Policy; Regulations; Technology assessment; Thermal power generation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Gas production; Offshore operations; Offshore sites; Oil recovery
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Law; Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00169615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BDM/W-77-425-TRVol2 Final Rpt., MA-RD-940-78003
- Contract Numbers: MA-5-38024
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM