A TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF OFFSHORE INDUSTRY. THE UNITED STATES OFFSHORE INDUSTRY. CURRENT STATUS, TRENDS AND FORECAST 1976-2000. VOLUME I
Volume One presents a description of the current status of the U.S. offshore industry together with developing trends in the industry and an examination of the various forces that influence development. A 25 year forecast of offshore industry development is included. Also included is a description of the U.S. commercial ocean fishing industry and a 25 year forecast of industry development.
- See also Volume 2, PB-272 984. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-272 982-SET.
BDM Corporation7915 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22101
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Durfee, J H
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 522 p.
- TRT Terms: Deepwater harbors; Economic analysis; Economics; Electric power generation; Energy conversion; Environmental impacts; Fisheries; Fishing; Gas industry; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Labor market; Legislation; Mineral deposits; Mining engineering; Nuclear power; Oceans; Offshore platforms; Offshore power plants; Offshore structures; Offshore terminals; Oil spill cleanup; Petroleum; Petroleum engineering; Petroleum terminals; Policy; Regulations; Technology assessment; Thermal power generation; Trend (Statistics); Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Gas production; Offshore operations; Offshore sites; Oil recovery
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Law; Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00169614
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BDM/W-77-425-TRVol-1Final Rpt., MA-RD-940-78002
- Contract Numbers: MA-5-38024
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM