SILVER CELLS (CITATION FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Citations of worldwide research on silver cell primary, storage, and solid state batteries are included in this compilation. Studies on electrochemistry, electrodes, electrolytes, separators, reliability, charging, and performance are covered. The use of these batteries in spacecraft, electric automobiles, and submersibles is discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 97 abstracts, 7 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0880. See also NTIS/PS-77/1026.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cadmium; Collisions; Crash injury research; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrochemistry; Electrodes; Electrolytes; Performance; Performance tests; Primary batteries; Reliability; Research; Separators; Silver; Solid state devices; Spacecraft; Storage batteries; Zinc
- Old TRIS Terms: Solid state
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM