SHIPBOARD SEWAGE TREATMENT (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography includes research for new and effective designs of shipborne sewage treatment systems. The principal treatment methods are by chlorination, aeration, biological treatment, incineration, chemical removal, and activated carbon. Shipboard incinerators and sea disposal are also covered.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/1125/0ST
National Technical Information Service5301 Shawnee Road
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeration; Bibliographies; Catalysts; Chemicals; Chlorination; Cost estimating; Design; Estimates; Filtration; Harbors; Incinerators; Maintainability; Oxidizers; Prototypes; Sanitary engineering; Sewage treatment; Ships; Sludge (Deposit); Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Activated sludge
- Old TRIS Terms: Activated sludge process; Chemical removal sewage treatment; Chemical sewage treatment; Sewage filtration; Sewage incineration; Shipboard incinerators; Shipboard sewage treatment; Waste incinerators
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169551
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM