ICE FOG (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography includes citations relating to ice formation, modification, dispersal and forecasting. Problems of white outs and thermal pollution effects in arctic regions are discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 57 abstracts, 8 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0881 and NTIS/PS-75/770.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerosols; Bibliographies; Fog dispersal; Forecasting; Ice fog; Landing fields; Millimeter waves; Pollution; Precipitation (Meteorology); Refractivity; Supercooling; Transmission; Visibility
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Artificial precipitation; Iodides; Radio transmission; Silver compounds; Weather modification
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00169550
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM