FLY ASH. VOLUME 1. 1964-1975 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded research citations cover studies on air pollution, material recovery, ash utilization, corrosion, ash conditioning and disposal, combustion modification, and ash use as an aggregate or soil stabilizer. (This updated bibliography contains 190 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also NTIS/PS-77/0924.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 195 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aggregates; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Building materials; Combustion; Concrete; Corrosion; Fly ash; Materials recovery (Mining); Soil stabilization; Solid waste disposal; Utilization; Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials recovery
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00169531
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM