MARKET RESEARCH STUDY SPECIAL COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. PART I, SINGAPORE
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Singapore for special communications equipment; to examine growth trends in Singaporean end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Communication devices; Exports; International trade; Market research; Market surveys; Microwave devices; Navigational aids; Radio equipment; Relays (Electricity); Telephone equipment
- Geographic Terms: Singapore; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Communication cables; Microwave relay systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00169507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM