ANTONIO FERRI SELECTED PAPERS ON ADVANCED DESIGN OF AIR VEHICLES
This publication contains a selection of ten papers by Professor Antonio Ferri, who died in 1976 after many years association with AGARD. These papers are concerned with the advanced design of air vehicles. They are published to bring together in one place examples of Professor Ferri's most important contributions to aerospace research and development. A biography of Professor Ferri is included, together with a bibliography of his works, and tributes from his friends and colleagues.
- Text in English and French.
Advisory Group for Aerospace Res & Dev-NATO64 rue de Varenne
Paris VII, France
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 135 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Aerodynamics; Aerospace engineering; Aerospace industry; Air pollution; Air transportation; Aircraft; Bibliographies; Biographies; Exhaust gases; Ramjet engines; Sonic boom; Supersonic aircraft; Supersonic speed; Supersonic transport planes; Turbojet engines; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic configurations; Aerospace systems; Supersonic combustion; Supersonic flight
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169451
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-ograph-226
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM