TERMINAL AREA FORECAST 1978-1988
This report contains forecasts for air carrier and air taxi enplanements, air carrier and air taxi aircraft operations, itinerant, total and instrument aircraft operations, and instrument approaches at 894 airports throughout the United States. The airports in this publication include all those with Federal Aviation Administration air traffic control towers and those with air carrier service. The report is intended as an aid for anticipating future manpower and equipment needs at terminal areas. (Author)
- See also report dated Jan 76, AD-A026 753. Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 353 p.
- TRT Terms: Air taxi service; Air traffic; Air traffic control facilities; Air traffic controllers; Airlines; Airplanes; Airport control towers; Airport terminals; Airports; Boarding; Civil aviation; Forecasting; Freight terminals; Instrument landing systems; Intermodal terminals; Labor market; Management; Planning; Regions; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Enplaning; Geographical distribution; Instrument approach; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00169450
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-77-17
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1981 12:00AM