THE IMPACT OF MICROCOMPUTERS ON AVIATION: A TECHNOLOGY FORECASTING AND ASSESSMENT STUDY. VOLUME II. CONSTRAINED FORECASTS AND ASSESSMENT OF MICROCOMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
The study of the impact of microcomputers on aviation consists of two parts. The first part, technological forecasting of microcomputers, with specific reference to aviation applications, has been reported in Volume I. This volume (Volume II) presents the results of technology assessment of microcomputers, with special emphasis on the impacts of microcomputers, with special emphasis on the impacts of microcomputers on the National Aviation System (NAS), and their policy implications. (Author)
- See also Volume 1, AD-A046 217.
Onyx Corporation4720 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, MD United States 20014
- Ayers, F T
- Chen, K
- Jarboe, K
- Wise, K D
- Yokely, R
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airports; Assessments; Civil aviation; Costs; Flow charts; Impact studies; Impacts; Investments; Maintenance; Microcomputers; Personnel; Policy; Technological forecasting; Technology assessment; Weight
- Identifier Terms: National Aviation System
- Old TRIS Terms: Aviation personnel; Data rate; Flow charting
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00169419
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OTSD-77-609-9-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA76WAI-609
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1978 12:00AM