CURRICULUM WORKSHOPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY DRIVER EDUCATION INSTRUCTORS
A total of ten three-day workshops were conducted throughout the country to introduce the contents of the 'Guide for Teacher Preparation in Driver Education' to the potential users, namely, college and university instructors who operate a teacher preparation program in driver education for secondary school instructors. Procedures used to select the workshop participants are described. Contents of the separate sessions comprising the workshop are presented, along with instructors' comments on each. Handouts and training aids, assembled in a separate document, are referenced. Evaluations of the workshops by the participants and instructors are summarized.
Institute for Safety AnalysisWashington, DC United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Brenner, R
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Driver training; Drivers; Driving instructors; Instructors; Manuals; Schools; Specialized training; Traffic safety; Training; Training devices; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00169294
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-029 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01109
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM