SAFETY STATUS DATA COLLECTION METHODOLOGY. VOLUME VI. COMPUTER DOCUMENTATION
Volume VI contains the computer documentation which is required to utilize the Field Evaluations as described in Volume V. Included are a User's Manual, Programmer's Manual, flow chart and listings.
- See also Volume 5, PB-275 481. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E14, PB-275 476-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Heldt, R W
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programs; Crash injury research; Crashes; Data collection; Defects; Documents; Evaluation; Information processing; Inspection; Manuals; Measures of effectiveness; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Programming manuals; Project management; Research; Safety; States; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00169293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-576 Final Rpt., AVSD-0109-77RR-VOL6
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01159
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM