SAFETY STATUS DATA COLLECTION METHODOLOGY. VOLUME V. MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION PROGRAM EVALUATION PROCEDURES MANUAL
This document (Volume V) presents the steps necessary for implementation of the evaluation procedures by state or federal officials. The focus is on what to do and how to do it. Illustrated samples are presented.
- See also Volume 4, PB-275 480 and Volume 6, PB-275 482. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E14, PB-275 476-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Bentley, G K
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Data collection; Defects; Evaluation; Information processing; Inspection; Manuals; Measures of effectiveness; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Project management; Research; Safety; States; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00169292
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-575 Final Rpt., AVSD-0109-77RR-VOL 5
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01159
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM