SAFETY STATUS DATA COLLECTION METHODOLOGY. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT ON DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF EVALUATION PROCEDURES
Volume II presents the technical development and justification for the inspection program evaluation procedures. Results from both analytical and operational validation efforts demonstrate the efficacy of the evaluation procedures.
- See also Volume 1, PB-275 477 and Volume 3, PB-275 479. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E14, PB-275 476-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Bentley, G K
- Heldt, R
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Data collection; Defects; Evaluation; Information processing; Inspection; Measures of effectiveness; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Project management; Research; Safety; States; Traffic safety; Validation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00169289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-572 Final Rpt., AVSD-0109-77RR-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01159
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM