MISSOURI PACIFIC'S COMPUTERIZED FREIGHT CAR SCHEDULING SYSTEM FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
This report describes the design and planned operation of the Missouri Pacific car scheduling system. The design is based on a car scheduling prototype effort. The car scheduling programs actually implemented may vary somewhat from this design as user requirements and system limitations are more fully defined in detailed functional specifications.
Missouri Pacific Railroad CompanyMissouri Pacific Building, 210 North 13th Street
St Louis, MO USA 63103
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Freight cars; Freight trains; Information processing; Management; Management information systems; Planning; Quality of service; Reports; Routing; Scheduling
- Identifier Terms: Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Operating strategies; Report generators
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00169278
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/OPPD-77/10 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-65139
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM