NOTES ON SEDIMENTATION ACTIVITIES, CALENDAR YEAR 1976
The report is a digest of information furnished by all Federal agencies conducting sedimentation investigations on work in progress or planned, important findings, new methods, new publications, laboratory and other research activities.
- See also report dated 1974, PB-252 377. Prepared in cooperation with Soil Conservation Service, Washington, D.C., Forest Service, Washington, D.C. Office of Water Planning and Standards, Washington, D.C., and Agricultural Research Service, Washington, D.C.
Water Resources Council2120 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20506
Soil Conservation ServiceWashington, DC United States
US Forest Service1400 Independence Avemue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20250
Agricultural Research ServiceDepartment of Agriculture
Beltsville, MD United States 20705
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 243 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Culverts; Documents; Drainage; Highway bridges; Irrigation; Lakes; Loads; Mining; Reviews; Rivers; Scour; Sedimentation; Soil conservation; Surveys; Suspended sediments; Vegetation; Water quality management; Watersheds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Old TRIS Terms: Bed load; Surface mining
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00169244
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM