PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINES IN THE UNITED STATES. REPORT NUMBER 8. MITSUBISHI MODEL 6DS7 DIESEL ENGINE
Experimental data were obtained in dynamometer tests of the Mitsubishi Model 6DS7 diesel engine to determine fuel consumption and emissions (hydrocarbon, carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, and smoke) at steady-state engine operating modes. The objective of the program is to obtain engine performance data for estimating emissions and fuel economy for varied engine service and duty. The intent of the work is to provide basic engine characteristic data required as input for engineering calculations involving ground transportation.
- See also report dated Jul 77, PB-271 884.
Energy Research and Development AdministrationBartlesville Energy Research Center
Bartlesville, OK United States
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- MARSHALL, W F
- Stamper, K R
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engines; Engineering; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Performance evaluations; Specifications; Standards; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Engineering standards
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BERC/OP-76/33, DOT-TSC-OST-77-48, Interim Report
- Contract Numbers: DOT/TSC-RA-75-10
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM