CALIFORNIA TRANSPORTATION PLAN - RECOMMENDED STATEWIDE TRANSPORTATION GOALS, POLICIES AND OBJECTIVES
The report is the policy element of the California Transportation Plan. It represents the transportation goals, policies and objectives and is one of six elements of a full state transportation plan. The policy element contains six chapters. Chapters I through IV deal with basic principles and policies to be used in transportation decision-making. The final two chapters are concerned with applications and implementations of policies.
- Prepared by California Transportation Plan Task Force, Sacramento. Sponsored in part by Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, Mass.
California State Transportation Board1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 251 p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Implementation; Level of service; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Regional planning; State government; States; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: State planning
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00169200
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-77-65
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM