A SURVEY OF THE MARKET FOR AVIONICS AND AVIATION GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in the United Kingdom for avionics and aviation ground support equipment; to examine growth trends in U.K. end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Foreign market survey report.
Stratford (Alan) and Associates LimitedMaidenhead, England
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Avionics; Exports; Ground handling; Instrument landing systems; International trade; Market research; Market surveys; Radar; Transport aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ground support equipment
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom; United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM