SUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETS. VOLUME 1. 1964-AUGUST 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports include research on materials studies, theory, design, and applications of superconducting magnets. Examples of the applications include particle accelerators, MHD power generation, superconducting generators, nuclear fusion research devices, energy storage systems, magnetic levitation, and bioinstrumentation. (This updated bibliography contains 246 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also Volume 2, NTIS/PS-77/0914/0ST, RRIS 11 169122; RRIS Bulletin 7802.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reimherr, G W
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 251 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Coils (Electromagnetism); Cryogenics; Design; Electromagnetic fields; Energy storage systems; Heat transfer; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Magnetohydrodynamics; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Suspension systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Particle accelerators; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1982 12:00AM