SUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETS. VOLUME 2. SEPTEMBER 1976-SEPTEMBER 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports discuss research on materials studies, theory, design, and applications of superconducting magnets. Examples of applications include particle accelerators, MHD power generation, superconducting generators, nuclear fusion research devices, energy storage systems, and magnetic levitation. (This updated bibliography contains 122 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0771, and NTIS/PS-75/636. See also Volume 1, 1964-Aug 76, NTIS/PS-77/0913, RRIS 11 169123; RRIS Bulletin 7802.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reimherr, G W
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Coils (Electromagnetism); Cryogenics; Design; Electromagnetic fields; Energy storage systems; Heat transfer; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Magnetohydrodynamics; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Suspension systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Particle accelerators; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00169122
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1982 12:00AM