TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS/TRANSPORTATION INTERACTIONS. VOLUME II. DETAILED IMPACT ANALYSES
This "technology assessment" identified and analyzed the social, economic and environmental consequences of possible future changes in the relationships between telecommunications and transportation. The report includes 30 in-depth impact analyses and a 1090-entry bibliography.
- See also PB-272693-SET/ST, RRIS 15 169108; RRIS Bulletin 7802. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E17, PB-272 693-SET.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025
National Science FoundationResearch Applied to National Needs
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Harkness, R C
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 1058 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economic factors; Economic impacts; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Headlamps; Impact studies; Passengers; Policy; Social factors; Social impacts; Socioeconomic factors; Technology; Technology assessment; Telecommunications; Trade; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Multibeam headlamp; Substitutes
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00169106
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/RA-770158 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C1025
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM