HINDRANCES TO COORDINATING TRANSPORTATION OF PEOPLE PARTICIPATING IN FEDERALLY FUNDED GRANT PROGRAMS. VOLUME II--CASE STUDIES
GAO studied transportation projects in 12 locations to determine the extent of coordination achieved by each project, the circumstances that made coordination possible, and the hindrances that impeded coordination.
- Volume I in RRIS 25 169082; RRIS Bulletin 7802.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20548
- Publication Date: 1977-10-17
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Contract administration; Coordination; Federal assistance programs; Financing; Government funding; Grant aid; Local government; Policy making; Project management; Public transit; States; Subsidies; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00169081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CED-77-119-Vol-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1981 12:00AM