ANNUAL REPORT ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SAFETY ACT OF 1968 (EIGHTH)
The report describes the pipeline safety responsibilities of the newly established Materials Transportation Bureau, of which the Office of Pipeline Safety Operations (OPSO) is a part, and summarizes OPSO's major activities for the calendar year 1975. Topics covered include gas pipeline failures and casualties; Federal pipeline safety standards; State participation in the Federal gas pipeline safety program; compliance and enforcement activities; and educational and research activities.
- See also report dated 15 Apr 75, PB-273 601 and Annual rept. no. 9 for calendar year 1976, PB-272 488.
Department of TransportationOffice of Pipeline Safety, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-4-19
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Failure; Gas pipelines; Laws; Management; Natural gas; Pipeline transportation; Regulations; Research; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Pipelines; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168973
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/MTB/OPSO-77/10
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM