ANNUAL REPORT ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SAFETY ACT OF 1968 (SEVENTH)
The report summarizes the major activities of the Office of Pipeline Safety for the calendar year 1974. Topics covered include gas pipeline failures and casualties; Federal pipeline safety standards; State participation in the Federal gas pipeline safety program; compliance and enforcement activities; and educational and research activities.
- See also report dated 1974, PB-273 600 and report dated 19 Apr 76, PB-273 602.
Department of TransportationOffice of Pipeline Safety, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-4-15
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Failure; Gas pipelines; Laws; Management; Natural gas; Pipeline transportation; Regulations; Research; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Pipelines; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168972
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/MTB/OPSO-77/09
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM