ANNUAL REPORT OF THE SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SAFETY ACT OF 1968 (SIXTH)
The report summarizes the major activities of the Office of Pipeline Safety for the calendar year 1973. Topics covered include gas pipeline failures and casualties; Federal pipeline safety standards; State participation in the Federal gas pipeline safety program; compliance and enforcement activities; and educational and research activities.
- See also report dated Jul 73, PB-273 599 and report dated 15 Apr 75, PB-273 601.
Department of TransportationOffice of Pipeline Safety, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Failure; Gas pipelines; Laws; Management; Natural gas; Pipeline transportation; Regulations; Research; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Pipelines; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168971
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/MTB/OPSO-77/08
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM