ANNUAL REPORT OF THE SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SAFETY ACT OF 1968
The report summarizes the pipeline safety activities of the Department of Transportation from the approval of the Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968 to the end of 1968. Topics covered include creation of the Office of Pipeline Safety, publication of interim minimum Federal Safety Standards, appointment of the Technical Pipeline Safety Standards Committee, and meetings with representatives of State and Federal governmental agencies, the gas pipeline and related industries, industry associations, the trade press, and the general public.
- See also PB-273 596.
Department of TransportationOffice of Pipeline Safety, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas pipelines; Laws; Management; Pipeline transportation; Regulations; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168966
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/MTB/OPSO-77/03
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM