DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
This is the twenty-second Discrete Address Beacon System Quarterly Technical Summary. Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyLinclon Laboratory, 244 Wood Street
Lexington, MA United States 02420-9180
- Publication Date: 1977-7-1
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Communication devices; Computer programs; Data communications; Radar beacons; Surveillance; Transponders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00168955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-77-107
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 2002 12:00AM