DOD PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEMS MARKET INVENTORY AND ANALYSIS. VOLUME II
Contents: Statement of work; Near term application of P/V energy systems--detailed data and results; Long term application of P/V energy systems--detailed data and results; Combined energy systems; Market survey of technology transfer potential of DOD photovoltaic applications; Technology transfer potentials for non-DOD applications.
- See also PB-273 971, and Volume 1, PB-273 969. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-273 968-SET.
BDM CorporationMcLean, VA USA
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Terry, R M
- Carter, C P
- Israel, J
- Merrill, O H
- Semmans, M G
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 285 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Electrolytic cells; Energy storage systems; Federal government; Forecasting; Market research; Military organizations; Off peak periods; Offshore structures; Phased arrays; Policy; Portable equipment; Solar cells; Solar collectors; Solar energy; Solar power generation; Systems analysis; Technology transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Military requirements; Solar arrays
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Education and Training; Energy; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00168938
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/G-77/283
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 2002 12:00AM