DOD PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEMS MARKET INVENTORY AND ANALYSIS. VOLUME I
This report provides estimates of the potential Department of Defense market for photovoltaic energy systems, and the potential role of the DOD in promoting industry and market development. The focus of the study is on delineating near term markets. It is hoped that rapid development of these markets will provide sufficient sales volume to promote industry automation and drive down the unit cost of photovoltaic energy systems to the point where large scale DOD and civilian markets will develop.
- See also Volume 2, PB-273 970. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-273 968-SET.
BDM CorporationMcLean, VA USA
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Terry, R M
- Carter, C P
- Israel, J
- Merrill, O H
- Semmans, M G
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Electric generators; Electrolytic cells; Federal government; Forecasting; Market research; Military organizations; Offshore structures; Phased arrays; Policy; Portable equipment; Solar cells; Solar collectors; Solar energy; Solar power generation; Technology transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Military requirements; Solar arrays
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Education and Training; Energy; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00168937
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/G-77/282
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 2002 12:00AM