HIGHWAY STATISTICS: SUMMARY TO 1975
A comprehensive statistical review is made of highway development in the U.S. through 1975. The publication provides a general historical summary of information dealing with highways, their use and financing. Each tabulation includes information for 1975 (except that local finance data end with 1974) and each has been carried back as far as possible, the earliest year being dependent on the availability or relevance of information. Data for Alaska and Hawaii are included in State summaries for 1959 and subsequent years. The data presented have been obtained largely from Federal and State annual reports, and through efforts of Federal, state and local officials.
- See also report dated Mar 67, PB-197 713.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 297 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Fuel consumption; Highways; Licenses; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Roads; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168929
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/HP/HS-S75, FHWA/52270
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 13 2002 12:00AM