URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL AND BUS PRIORITY SYSTEM SOFTWARE MANUAL. VOLUME II. VARIABLE DEFINITIONS; ALGORITHM AND OFF-LINE SOFTWARE DESCRIPTIONS
An Urban Traffic Control and Bus Priority System has been implemented in the District of Columbia. The system includes on-street surveillance and control elements and a central office data processing facility. This manual describes the software for this system. This is Volume II of 2 volumes which comprise the UTCS/BPS Software Manual. It contains Section 3, Glossary and Section 4, Appendices.
- Supersedes report dated Feb 73, PB-220 868. See also Volume 1, PB-273 430.
Sperry Rand Corporation1209 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 181 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Computer programs; Data communications; Highway traffic control; Information processing; Multiplexing; Subroutines; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00168916
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GF-16-1003-2, FHWA/RD-76-186
- Contract Numbers: FH-11-7605
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 13 2002 12:00AM