URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL AND BUS PRIORITY SYSTEM SOFTWARE MANUAL. VOLUME I. FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION AND FLOW CHARTS
An Urban Traffic Control and Bus Priority System has been implemented in the District of Columbia. The system includes on-street surveillance and control elements and a central office data processing facility. This manual describes the software for this system. This is Volume I of 2 volumes which comprise the UTCS/BPS Software Manual. It contains Section 1, Introduction and Section 2, Programming Specifications.
- Supersedes report dated Feb 73, PB-220 867. See also Volume 2, PB-273 431.
Sperry Rand Corporation1209 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
Federal Highway Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 401 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Computer programming; Data communications; Highway traffic control; Information processing; Multiplexing; Programming manuals; Subroutines; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00168915
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GF-16-1003-1, FHWA/RD-76-185
- Contract Numbers: FH-11-7605
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 13 2002 12:00AM