TRENDS IN REFINERY CAPACITY AND UTILIZATION. PETROLEUM REFINERIES IN THE UNITED STATES. FOREIGN REFINERY EXPORTING CENTERS
Data concerning actual and planned refinery capacities are presented for refineries in the U.S., Caribbean area, Middle East, Eastern Canada, Italy, and Singapore. Net exportable capacities are given through 1980.
- See also report dated Jun 76, PB-256 966.
Department of EnergyOffice of Oil and Gas
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Peer, E L
- Marsik, F V
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Crude oil; Distillates; Exports; Foreign; Gasoline; Imports; International trade; Jet engine fuels; Petroleum products; Petroleum refineries; Production; Refining; Residual oils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity
- Geographic Terms: Canada; Iran; Italy; Libya; Netherlands; Nigeria; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy;
- Accession Number: 00168858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/G-77/281 Ann Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM