ENERGY FROM THE WEST: A PROGRESS REPORT OF A TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF WESTERN ENERGY RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME IV. APPENDICES
This is a progress report of a three year technology assessment of the development of six energy resources in eight western states. Volume 4 presents two appendices, on air quality modeling and energy transportation costs.
- Prepared in cooperation with Radian Corp., Austin, Tex. See also Volume 3 dated Jun 77, PB-271 754.
University of Oklahoma, NormanScience and Public Policy Program
Norman, OK United States 73019-0390
Radian CorporationAustin, TX United States
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Energy, Minerals and Industry
Washington, DC United States 20460
- White, I L
- Chartock, M A
- Leonard, R L
- LaGrone, F S
- Bartosh, C P
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Coal; Coal industry; Coal resources; Cost estimating; Costs; Electric power transmission; Environmental impacts; Estimates; Freight traffic; Petroleum; Pipeline transportation; Pricing; Railroad transportation; Resource development; Simulation; Slurry pipelines; Transportation; Transportation planning; Unit trains
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: Western States
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy source development; Energy transport
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00168844
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/7-77/072d Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-1916
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM