A SUMMARY OF ACCIDENTS RELATED TO NON-NUCLEAR ENERGY
This report summarizes the accidents and unscheduled events which may occur during the extraction, production, transportation, and utilization of non-nuclear energy technologies.
- See also report dated Feb 77, PB-265 398.
Mitre Corporation1820 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA USA 22102
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Research and Development, 401 M Stret, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Krickenberger, K
- Clifford, P
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Beneficiation; Coal; Coal industry; Coal mining; Crash investigation; Crash risk forecasting; Crashes; Crude oil; Exploration; Forecasting; Freight handling; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Fuel storage; Geothermal resources; Hazard evaluation; Hazardous materials; Health hazards; Hydroelectric power generation; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; LNG terminals; Marine safety; Natural gas; Occupational safety; Offshore structures; Oil shales; Oil spills; Petroleum; Petroleum refineries; Pipelines; Prevention; Risk assessment; Safety; Solar energy; Storage facilities; Storage tanks; Tankers; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Lng handling; Lng safety; Offshore sites; Refineries; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00168782
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: M76-88 Exec Rpt., EPA/600/9-77/012
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-3188
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM