WHY THE FEDERAL AIRLINE SUBSIDY PROGRAM NEEDS REVISION: CIVIL AERONAUTICS BOARD
The report discusses the need for the Congress to provide the Civil Aeronautics Board with a legislative mandate to restruvture the airline subsidy program to insure necessary air services to small communities at the least cost to the Federal Government and identifies ways program effectiveness can be improved.
- Report to the Congress.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20548
- Publication Date: 1977-8-19
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil aviation; Federal aid; Federal assistance programs; Grant aid; Legislation; Program management; Project management; Small towns; Subsidies
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Civil aeronautics Board
- Uncontrolled Terms: Revisions; Small communities
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00168768
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CED-77-114
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM