STATE ENERGY CONSERVATION PLANS: GUIDELINES FOR TRAVEL DEMAND ANALYSES OF PROGRAM MEASURES TO PROMOTE CARPOOLS, VANPOOLS, AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
The manual provides worksheets and a set of simple procedures for analyzing the energy conservation potential of transportation-related measures being considered to increase carpooling, vanpooling and transit. It is intended for use by states and metropolitan planning organizations to calculate their localized energy impacts from implementation of various transportation policies.
- See also report dated Jun 76, PB-263 969.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Cities; Cities and towns; Decision making; Energy conservation; Guidelines; Mathematical models; Policy; States; Technical assistance; Transportation operations; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00168765
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/B-77/331
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 2003 12:00AM