METRIC CONVERSION STUDY FOR THE MARITIME ADMINISTRATION
This report was prepared for the purpose of developing a master plan for the conversion to the metric system on the part of the Maritime Administration. It includes recommendations and interrelationships among the maritime industry for accomplishing these objectives. A Maritime Metric Practice Guide will be available from the Maritime Administration.
Henry (JJ) Company, Incorporated2341 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA United States 22202
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6-14
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Maritime law; Measurement; Metric system; Naval architecture; Planning; Regulations; Scheduling; Shipyards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conversion; Metric conversion
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime regulation; Metrology
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00168764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-SC-723-77116 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38087
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 27 1996 12:00AM