FUELS AND ENERGY DATA: UNITED STATES BY STATES AND CENSUS DIVISIONS, 1974
Salient information on reserves, production, and consumption of fuels and energy by State is summarized. Reserve and production data are shown for each of the fossil fuels (coal, crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas) and for uranium. The consumption data of each of the major consuming sectors (household-commercial, industrial, transportation, electric power, and miscellaneous) are broken down by energy source (coal, petroleum, natural gas, hydropower, and nuclear). In addition, total energy consumption in the Nation in 1974 is compared with consumption in 1973 and 1975.
- See also report dated Dec 76, PB-262 362.
Bureau of MinesDivision of Interfuels Studies
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Crump, L H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthracite; Asphalt; Bituminous coal; Coal; Crude oil; Distillates; Electric power; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Fossil fuels; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Hydroelectric power generation; Jet engine fuels; Lignite; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; Natural gas; Nuclear fuels; Nuclear power; Petroleum; Petroleum products; Residual oils; Uranium
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydropower
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Geotechnology;
- Accession Number: 00168762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BuMines-IC-8739 Infor Circ
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM