SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL ECONOMICS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The topics cited in the bibliography include all aspects of the economics of solid waste disposal and abatement, covering studies concerning industries, transportation, urban planning, and recycling. Topics such as profitability of waste recovery and the economics of using new solid waste processing and disposal techniques and their impact on handling costs are included. (This updated bibliography contains 227 abstracts, 102 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0661, NTIS/PS-75/536 and NTIS/PS-74/092.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Industries; Land reclamation; Planning; Recycling; Sewage disposal; Solid waste disposal; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Waste disposal; Waste management; Waste products; Waste products
- Old TRIS Terms: Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00168651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 2002 12:00AM