NOISE POLLUTION ECONOMICS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The economics of noise pollution control and management is presented for industry, urban areas, Government planning, and transportation. The majority of the reports cover the economic impact of controlling aircraft noise or the impact of motor vehicle noise on society.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0662, NTIS/PS-75/534 and NTIS/PS-74/093.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Economic analysis; Economics; Industries; Management; Metal industry; Nacelles; Noise; Noise control; Planning; Policy; Transportation; Transportation planning; Turbines; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Turbomachinery
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00168650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM