MANEUVERING AIRCRAFT: NOISE POLLUTION AND CONTROL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Methods for alleviating noise created by maneuvering aircraft are cited. Flyby, turning flight, takeoffs, and landings are the maneuvers investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 288 abstracts, 64 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0733, NTIS/PS-75/762 and NTIS/PS-75/060.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 293 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft noise; Aircraft pilotage; Approach; Bibliographies; Climbing flight; Jet engines; Landing; Noise; Noise control; Takeoff; Turning (Aircraft pilotage)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Flight maneuvers; Jet engine noise; Overflight; Takeoff and landing; Turning flight
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00168647
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM